Sunday, May 6, 2007

I Joined the Statistics

Yes, I joined the statistics. I started my own blog. After all, there is a saying: "If you can't beat them, join them!". :)

I believe a quick first post is appropriate for introductions, so lets get over it: my name is Edson Tirelli, 28 years old, born and living in Brazil, graduated in Computer Science by the Federal University of Santa Catarina, current working for Red Hat as a Senior Software Engineer. More specifically, I'm one of the core developers for JBoss Rules and I eventually write some posts for the JBoss Rules blog.

I created this blog to share some day to day thoughts, activities and news. So, take the content of it very lightly an enjoy. I will continue to post more serious stuff in the JBoss Rules blog. More info on next posts.

2 comments:

Michael Neale said...

Hi Edson. Welcome to the club. I have mine: http://michaelneale.blogspot.com which is completely unrelated to rules.

Edson Tirelli said...

Thanks.

Link added! :)